The Counting Pal Caterpillar is a counting toy of LeapFrog Enterprises. In this counting toy, Counting Pal has 10 feet which each contains a number from 1 to 10.
- Off - This turns off the counting toy. To save battery life, Counting Pal says, “Bye-bye!”, followed by a closing tune, and automatically powers off if there is no input for about 20 seconds. The caterpillar can be turned on again by pressing any button or changing the mode. The symbol is a frog sleeping.
- Number Names - Touch a number to hear its name. The symbol is “1-10”.
- Colors - Touch a colored foot to hear the name of the color. The symbol is a crayon.
- Counting - Touch a number to count to said number. The symbol is “123”.
- When you pull the string, Counting Pal counts to 10 to the tune of Old MacDonald Had a Farm.
Numbers and Colors
- 1: Red
- 2: Orange
- 3: Yellow
- 4: Green
- 5: Blue
- 6: Blue
- 7: Green
- 8: Yellow
- 9: Orange
- 10: Red
Baby Counting Pal Caterpillar - On his body are the numbers 1 to 5, with garden creatures on her, which are one bird, two butterflies, three bumblebees, four flowers and five ladybugs. He has different color songs in musical styles that include opera, rock, barbershop, jazz, and reggae. She also has a classical music feature that can also include Mozart (Piano Sonata No. 16 in C major, K545, 1st movement), Boccherini (String Quintet No. 5 in E major, Op. 11, “The Celebrated Minuet”), Bach (Brandenberg Concerto No. 3 in G major, BWV 1048, 1st Movement) Vivaldi (The Four Seasons, Concerto No. 1 in E Major, Spring, RV 269, 1st Movement) and Beethoven (Symphony No. 9 in D minor, Choral, Op. 125, 4th movement, Ode to Joy).