Her voice was provided by Kelsey Lally in 1999-2001, Lana Whittington in 2001-2002 (briefly), Britt McKillip in 2001 (only in The Birthday Surprise), Tosha Schmidt [singing] (2 books) in 2001, Cristina Milizia in 2002-03, Anne Marie Nestor (2003; 2 books), Sandy Fox (who uses Sailor Chibi Moon, Flonne, Tracy and Mao Onigawara’s same voice type) in 2003-2005, Gina Ribisi (substitute) briefly in 2004, Andrea Libman [substitution] in 2004, Kate Higgins in 2005-2008, Dorothy Elias-Fahn in 2009-13, and Kira Tozer in 2014-present.
Lily - or "Lil" as her nickname - is Leap's 3 years younger sister. She has a tolerance of her older brother's antics (does she have a choice?) and not above some mischief of her own! She will also be the first to tell you that girls like math, too because of the case that she likes her numbers better, much more than any letter of the alphabet. In the Personality and Facts section, it is revealed that she only has 2 brothers.
Personality and Facts Edit
Lily is a sweet, kind and loving sister to her 2 brothers, Leap and Tad, and also a girly-girl. She loves to have fun and stick with best friends. She is in kindergarten and follows every rule at her elementary school. Her favorite subject is arts and crafts (She once bought some many supplies for arts and crafts in Aisle 1, during Tad Goes Shopping). Her favorite sport is soccer and besides that, she loves music too; her favorite instrument is the flute (as mentioned in Counting on Leap and Fiesta in the House/Town), but also, besides her most favorite instrument, she plays various instruments in the Plus Writing Book, Pre-Kindergarten Math. She, in The Birthday Hunt, was also mentioned when she has only 74 days left until her birthday arrives. She also has friends, the mice in Cake and Mice Cream, a mole named Mole in Mole's Huge Nose and most importantly, Della and Casey. She also says that girls like to do mathematics, too. She once had a loose tooth in Lil's Loose Tooth. She went with Leap in A Bark In the Dark, where she and her brother find out an eerie noise. In The Birthday Surprise, she, her brothers and Grandpa Frog were at the Alphabet Pond. Lily got splashed by a fish, found ostrich eggs and realized that Mrs. Frog loves songs, and says that they wrote this song themselves, in which it was called "The Surprises of the Alphabet Pond" (as sung to the tune of "The 12 Days of Christmas"). She is a game piece in the board game Letter Factory Game. She was seen towards the end of Leap and the Lost Dinosaur.
Math Circus Black Magic Hat
Her birthday is June 15th, 1994, which was revealed as she has 74 days left from Leap’s birthday until hers arrives. Her full name is Lilian Rose Frog.
She is from Western North Carolina.
- "Hello! My name is Lily; I'm Leap's twin sister! My friends call me "Lil", for short." (usual)
- "OK, letters... We'll do a to spin to the right, then letter I, you'll do it in a ferment pirouette, letter J, a jump slit, letter K, a kick-turn, and letter L, a ledge. Here we go!" (The Letter Factory)
- "Everybody, NOW!" (The Math Circus)
- “My favorite letter is “L”.” (Leap’s Friends from A to Z)
- “Hey-diddle-diddle, check out this fiddle! (PLAYS “Arkansas Traveler” ON VIOLIN)” (Pre-K Math)
- "What's wrong, Professor?" (Talking Words Factory)
- “Oh, my!” (Code Word Caper)
- "Wow, Tad! You could be a Subtractobat."(The Math Circus)
- “Math can help us solve this mystery!” (The Time Machine Adventure)
- "Well, he sure knows the Z's." (The Letter Factory)
- “Be careful, Leap!” (Leap’s Big Day)
- "Everything is going to be A-OK!" (another usual quote when assuring a gloomy character)
- “Wow, Leap! You made him all by yourself?!” (Fiesta in the House!)
- "What should we do next?" (Talking Words Factory)
- “I FOUND YOU, TAD!” (Lost and Found)
- "Mole, let’s get a move on!" (Mole’s Huge Nose)
- "There he is!" (The Letter Factory)
- “Hip-hip-hooray!” (Mole’s Huge Nose)
- "We'd better do a rolecall to make sure all the letters are here! I'll start with Q, R, S and T. Letters, please make your appropriate count...!" (The Letter Factory)
- "I also wanna hear from E, F, G, H." (The Letter Factory)
- "Are you OK, Mr. Websley?" (The Math Circus)
- "Are you alright sir?" (Code Word Caper)
- “Tad, wake up!! We have a big problem!” (The Letter Factory)
- “My dad is the best dad I ever had!” (Talking Words Factory)
- "We made Mr. Websley....lose his voice!" (Code Word Caper)
- “We REALLY don't have time for any changes.” (The Letter Factory)
- “♪ ...and the Z says "Zzz"... ♪” (The Letter Factory)
- "Uh oh..." (The Letter Factory)
Minnie Mouse, Princess Sofia (Sofia the First), Mrs. Jumbo (Dumbo), Dora the Explorer, Annie and June (Little Einsteins), Dina (Thunder Lizards), Lucy (64 Zoo Lane), Jackie and Inez (Cyberchase), Dotty (Special Agent Oso), Five, Seven and Nine (Numberjacks), Foofa and Toodee (Yo Gabba Gabba), Olive (Olive and the Rhyme Rescue Crew), Anna and Elsa (Frozen), Baby Bop (Barney and Friends), Meemee (Super Monkey Ball), Jelly Otter and Pinch Raccoon (PB&J Otter), Beep and Bo (Ask the Storybots), Luna and Carmen (Let's Go Luna!), Summeray "Summer" Hugglemonster (Henry Hugglemonster), Flonne (Disgaea/Trinity Universe), Dusty, Kelly, Squeeze (Handy Manny) Mao Onigawara (Earth Defender Mao Chan), Nella the Princess Knight, Tracy (Jay-Jay The Jet Plane), Marci/Mimi (Stanley), Princess Peach and Daisy (Super Mario), Jessie (Toy Story), Amy Rose (Sonic the Hedgehog), Emily (Thomas and Friends), Sally Seaplane (TUGS) and many more female (and tomboy) characters.