Tad's Silly Number Farm is a My First LeapPad interactive book and cartridge in the Math section of My First LeapPad. It is both in English and Spanish.
Title: A Counting Day at the Farm
Tad spends a fun counting day at the barnyard. From one cuddly cow to ten darling ducks, you can join in by playing games, singing songs and counting from 1-10!
Title: A Trip to the Farm
Tad goes to a farm to help out. He gives the horses hay, milks the cow, feeds the cats and pets the duck until -- WHOOPS! Tad's hat flew off! Luckily, Farmer Fred (the alter-ego of Freddy Fox) comes to save the day and rescues Tad's hat! The time passes on, and after a long day, Tad finally falls asleep in the hay.
Trivia and Goofs
- This is the first book to have composers Craig Dobbin and Brian Mann do the music for a LeapFrog product (the first video they did the following year later was The Letter Factory).
- A few of the background music pieces were used in the Imagination Desk coloring book "Let's Learn Letters".
- Notable ones include the "Hickory Dickory Dock" music from the page "Oh my, what a long day!" for the Music mode for letters D, S, X, etc.
- In the page where Tad's hat flew off, the hat was missing.
- Leap make a cameo appearance measuring Tad's height in one page of this book.